Whether you are a concerned citizen, business leader, educator, parent, or community volunteer, please consider donating your time, talents, or treasure to help make a difference in the lives of every child, from cradle to career. Find an opportunity below where you can get involved with your local partnership.
Support a Partner Organization
- Volunteer as a reading tutor in the United Way of Kenosha County Readers Are Leaders Tutoring Program
- Make a financial contribution to United Way of Kenosha County Imagination Library program
- Participate in the Inspire Southeast Wisconsin program by creating a company profile
- Become a career mentor for underrepresented Kenosha Community college students
Support Building Our Future
- Make a financial or in-kind contribution to Building Our Future
- Connect a colleague, friend, or family member with Building Our Future
- Designate someone from your company to be a "community supporter" - someone who will rally your team around the work
- Follow Building Our Future on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
Share Your Time and Talent
- Join our Data team to advise how we access, analyze, interpret, and communicate data
- Join our School Sucess "Early Grade Reading" Action Network
- Join our active Smart Beginnings Action Network to identify and implement strategies to increase the number of ASQ-3 (Ages and Stages Questionnaire) screeners to determine on-track development
Please fill out this form to start the process of becoming involved with Building Our Future today!
Get involved today!
Questions? Email us at